Who do I contact to schedule my court date(s)?

The District Clerk's office does not schedule court dates. These are set by the Court Administrators for the 355th Judicial District Court, County Court at Law No. 1 Court, and the Attorney General Court. Scheduled court hearing dates can be seen on the District Clerk Portal website for all courts except the Attorney General. Please contact the Court Administrator's office directly for questions regarding court dates. Attorney General's office contact is Chelsey Wren, at 817-570-7674 or Chelsey.wren@oag.texas.gov.

Show All Answers

1. What types of payments do we accept?
2. What is my felony court costs balance? Did you receive my payment?
3. How do I request copies of case paperwork? And how much are they?
4. Where can I pay my taxes?
5. Who do I call to discuss my upcoming jury duty?
6. Where can I get forms to file my lawsuit or divorce?
7. Who do I contact to schedule my court date(s)?
8. How do I gain access to a case 'sealed' by the judge?
9. I need a copy of my child support payments, where may I obtain the copy?