November 2, 2021 7 am - 7 pm
Election Day Vote Center Locations:
Vote Centers is a term used to refer to the Countywide Polling Place Program defined in the Texas Elections Code. When a county participates in the program, voters are allowed to cast their ballots in any polling place in the county, just like they do during early voting.
- Annex 1, 1410 W Pearl Street, Granbury, TX 76048
- First Baptist Church, 1857 Weatherford Hwy, Granbury, TX 76048
- Lakeside Baptist Church, 500 W Bluebonnet Dr., Granbury, TX 76048
- Pecan Activity Center, 9145 Plantation Dr., Granbury, TX 76049
- St. Francis Cabrini, 2301 Acton Hwy., Granbury, TX 76048
- Acton Methodist Church, 3433 Fall Creek Pkwy., Granbury, TX 76049
- Generations Church, 5718 E US Hwy 377, Granbury, TX 76049
- Lipan Church of Christ, 119 N Caddo, Lipan, TX 76462
- Tolar Community Center, 120 Tolar Cemetery Rd., Tolar, TX 76476
You can view election results here.
Annual Ballot by Mail Applications are only good for one calendar year
You must reapply in January every year.
Qualifications: (one or more must apply)
- 65 years of age or older
- Confinement in jail
- Expected absence from county during Early Voting and on Election Day.
- Ballot must be mailed to an out of county address.
Applications for Ballot by Mail may be sent to "Hood County Elections" via traditional mail, email, or fax. If a voter submits their application via email or fax, we must receive a hard copy in the mail within four business days of the submission of the fax or email.
Hood County Elections
1410 W Pearl St
Granbury, TX 76048