The mission and responsibility of the crime victims coordinator is to treat crime victims with dignity, compassion, and respect while providing services related to their needs resulting from victimization and interaction with the criminal justice system.
24-hour Crisis Hotline: 817-579-6848
- Accompany victims to court when requested and assist victims through the court process
- Assist victims of assault in applying for crime victims’ compensation from the state
- Assist victims of crime in collecting restitution for medical and property losses
- Provide victim impact statement (VIS) forms and assist victims to implement the VIS
- Send victim information packets and restitution information on reported offenses