Texas Highway Patrol

Crash Reports
If you had a crash in Hood County and would like to obtain a copy of a crash report (CR-3) you must pay a fee of $6 per copy. Please provide the date of your crash and a name of one of the drivers involved.

You may go online and purchase a crash report
Payment Options
The Texas Highway Patrol accepts checks and money orders only as payment. Cash payments are not accepted.

Driver's License Office

The Driver's License Office is located at 105 Pine Lane, Tolar, TX.