Click to Home

Go To Search
Emergency Alert - No Alerts
Victim Assistance Division
Pat Gressett
Victim Assistance Coordinator

Granbury, TX  76048

Phone: (817) 579-3245
Fax: (817) 579-3247

Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm

If you are the victim of a crime, you have certain rights under Texas Law. 

  • If you suffer a financial or property loss, you may be entitled to restitution.
  • If you are the victim of violent crime, you may qualify for Texas Crime Victims' Compensation.  You may also be able to submit a Victim Impact Statement.

Our office will be happy to assist you with any questions.

Hood County Texas - Contact Us