Hood County Voter
- Confirm your voter registration
- Application for new registration or to make changes
- Application for Ballot by Mail
Military and Overseas Voter
Special provisions for military and overseas voters:
- Fill out and file your FPCA (Federal Postcard Application) as soon as possible but no later than a week before Election Day.
- Receive your ballot or use the FWAB (Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot).
- Cast your vote by returning your marked ballot by Election Day, or the 5th day after if voting from overseas.
Who can use the Federal Postcard Application (FPCA) and why?
- Active duty military, spouses, and dependents (voting from outside the home Texas county)
- U. S. Citizens (nonmilitary) temporarily overseas away from the home Texas county
- U. S. Citizens (nonmilitary) permanently overseas away from the (previous) home Texas county
Here are three resources for obtaining an automated FPCA form:
- Registers you onto the permanent voter rolls 30 days after receipt by the county
- Functions as an application for ballot by mail and gives you temporary registration status for certain offices