Personal History Statement
The personal history statement is your official application with the sheriff’s office for a deputy sheriff, jailer, or dispatcher position. It will be evaluated as part of your Hood County Application, Personal History Statement and will be the first impression you make with the sheriff's office. When filling out this application:
- Do not write in the space marked “For Official Use Only" or on the back of any page
- Label answers with a page number and reference question on copies of the continuation sheet
- Make a copy of the application after filling it out for your records
- Mark "N/A" on questions that do not apply to you
- Provide complete and accurate information on all sections
- Type or print the information using black ink only
Areas of Concern
View information about specific areas of the employment application.
For More Information
Please contact the personnel office at (817) 408-3450 for information about current employment opportunities. Hood County is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, disability, or national / ethnic origin.